Thursday, February 28, 2008

Soccer

For a while now, Stephanie has expressed an interest in Soccer. We got her her very own net and soccer ball last October for her birthday and set it up in the backyard. Since then, we have had little mini-tournaments where we switch turns being goalie and we try to score goals on each other. Daddy lets her win alot.

Then, a friend of hers from school had a soccer birthday and Steph was all excited because she scored a goal.

So.....needless to say, I just signed her up for indoor soccer. 10 weeks, every Saturday morning one hour. She doesn't know yet.....I plan on telling her tonight and I know she will be very excited.

I also signed Jen up. She will get to run around with all the 3 year olds. Can you imagine the photo possibilities that I will have in the next 10 weeks!!!!????

The best thing about it is that one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world, Becky, has also signed her two kids up! Molly is 6 so she will play with Steph, and Josh is 3 so he will play with Jen. I really can't wait.....let the fun begin!

3 comments:

alex said...

Very nice. Cant wait to see one of their first games.

Rachael said...

How fun! Where are they doing it at?

I wanted to start Jack this year, but Body Zone stopped their 3 year old program because of lack of interest!

I bet they'll have a blast!

Unknown said...

Soccer lessons: $250
Soccer shoes: $5.00 (I'm cheap)
Chin guards: Not getting them. The kid has been riding me lately.

Playing soccer with Steph and Jen: Could be priceless. We'll see what kind of coffee their mom and dad bring me.

I love your blog, Andrea!!! Thanks for including me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails