Thursday, February 7, 2008

100th day of Kindergarten....

Stephanie has been in Kindergarten for 100 days.


They did all kinds of neat things to celebrate the 100th day of school: crafts, a party, and they made a journal to bring home.


Last night after I put the kids to bed I realized that I hadn't gone through the folder the Steph brings home everyday with papers for me to sign and craft projects for me to see.


I looked through the journal and came across page 5. Check it out for yourself:

































Wait.....did that just say BUTTS!!??

It was one of those moments as a parent where I was extremely proud on one hand (she spelled apples CORRECT!!!), and extremely mortified on the other (doesn't she know that we aren't supposed to draw butts at school???!!!!)



Then I laughed so hard that I cried.


It was a great moment, thanks for the laugh Steph!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!!! Oh Andrea, this is PRICELESS!

Rachael said...

Oh my!!! That is SO funny!!!

I just went and checked Macy's 100 book, I thought it was the same, but it wasn't. Did you know Macy could lift 100 dinosaurs? LOL

stuffie said...

that was way funny, and hey when she is a teenager you can remind her she said that. cute.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Almost as cute as "I'm a little pee" on your previous entry!

- Sarah

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!
I read it to Ed & he laughed too!!
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Out of the mouths of babes! Isn't it funny how they articulate. Got a good chuckle from this.

Shirley

Anonymous said...

That's my girl!!! Reminds me of her mom.

Love,
Grannie

Related Posts with Thumbnails