Saturday, February 23, 2008

Andrea, Conqueror or Frames.

I did it.

I conquered my frame.

It is finished and I delivered it to the store today.

I am very pleased with how it turned out, I think it is even better than the original design that I had in my head.

I am in love with all things stars lately, so I tried to incorporate them into it as much as possible. Ron took the pics of me (thanks!)...... this was the first time that I scrapped about myself, so it was very new for me.

So, without further ado..........."the frame":








The journaling says:

Today I am

31 years old

super loyal

5 feet tall

creative

in love with my husband

usually happy

obsessed with scrapbooking

trying to be a better photographer

crazy about my children

always tired

a really good friend (until I get hurt)

emotional

hard on myself

a good mom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absofreakinlutely Fantastic! You ARE the Conqueror!!! :) I wanna read it but the type's too small! DarNET.

Love,
Mom

Rachael said...

It's fabulous!!! So you!!! I love it!! (and now I want mine back to redo!! LOL)

Stephanie said...

hi andrea... i met you at the store on Saturday (with Tina Benton.) Just wanted to tell you your frame is FANTASTIC! I love it! GO YOU!

hope to run into you again soon!
stephanie p

Anonymous said...

Wow - you did a GREAT job on that frame, girlfriend!! You ought to be proud! It looks fantastic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails