Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin patch



One of my favorite things to do in the Fall is to find a great pumpkin patch that has a corn maze and all kinds of activities to do with the kids. It's a tradition of ours and I look forward to it every year. Luckily where we live there are plenty of great ones around to choose from!

A few weekends ago, on a hazy but beautiful Fall afternoon, Ron and I took the girls for our fun filled day at the patch.

Steph and Jen got to do their first corn maze - - which they LOVED. Well, Steph loved it and wanted to do more.......Jen just wanted to be held and not have to walk. Walking is hard work and Jen isn't a big fan.

They had all-you-can-carry pumpkins for $14.00 and I loaded Ron up with way too many (as usual). He's so big it looks like he can EASILY handle at least 20.....25.....even 30 pumpkins. Guess not.

There was also a zip line, a bouncy-ball maze, hayride, climbers and a hay pit. We did them all........and then some.

It was a great family day and I already can't wait to do it again next year!!!!!

Here are some pics of our day:











4 comments:

Rachael said...

Fun, fun, fun!!! What great pics!!

Is that Mast?? They didn't have the zip line the last time we were there! LOL I also have incriminating pictures of me leaping into the hay jump!

One word for preschoolers and corn mazes - WAGON!!! Jack's legs are always "gettin' tired" too!! lol

Andrea said...

Yep...it is Mast! I love that place!!!!

Ummmm.....I also have incriminating pictures of myself doing the bouncy maze. Send me your pics....I *promise* that I won't put them up on my blog!

*LOL*

Heather Bares said...

cute pictures!!!!

Carla said...

Great pictures...looks like you guys had a great time....thats what I miss about my kids being small....I cant do stuff like this anymore.

Related Posts with Thumbnails