Tuesday, October 21, 2008

To all the ladies who took my class at MLPA last weekend.......

THANK YOU!!!!

I had such a great time spending a few hours with all of you lovely ladies and especially enjoyed the laughs that we shared!! I loved seeing all the creating, cutting, adhering, chatting, giggling, and general happiness that was going on. All of your projects were looking so great.....I would love to see what they look like when they are all finished.



A special shout out to the one and only Kristol. You are so beautiful and you always bring a smile to my face. As Margie would say.....B.A.A.F.F!!!!!! **laughing**



As promised so that you can see the finished project.....here are pics of each page of my "Family" book for you all to reference if needed. Take a look.....then FINISH THAT BOOK!!!! *smile*









4 comments:

alex said...

Nice job on that book, I love how the pictures really are the focus of the work and everything else around it just accents them. I miss those faces!! 3 more weeks I EAT!!!

Anonymous said...

YOU are adorable...
i miss you...
i told tim about you...
he laughed!
class looks like a ball!
kiss kiss
m
ps give everyone hugs from ME!

Colleen said...

MLPA students rock! You did an amazing job with that book and you're a great teacher!

Just Me said...

Andrea, that project of yours is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Looks like you had a great turnout for your class, too. No wonder! Who can resist a "fun-size" teacher? ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails