Friday, October 17, 2008

Stephanie's birthday party............

was last weekend and I am JUST NOW posting pics. No excuses....really I am just lazy.

Of course the party was tons of fun. We had about 9 or 10 (or what seemed like 50 at times) of Steph's friends over for a bunch of games, a pinata, some cupcakes, and a little fun out in the backyard. On a side note.....I kept overhearing one of the girls calling the backyard the playground. I guess it's time to get rid of either the playhouse, or the trampoline, or the swingset, or the four-wheeler, or the hula-hoops............

Anyhoo, the day before the party I finally took Steph to the PetSmart to pick out her new fishy friend. She was so excited to bring him home and put him in his new tank. No word on a name yet..........





And last but not least.......a few shots from the "rockin'" party":







Love you my sweet little 7 year old!! Hope you had a great day!!!!!

:)

4 comments:

Colleen said...

awww!!! so sweet. And look at Macy and that adorable note she wrote.

Stephanie's looking mighty proud to be a 7-year-old. Great things are ahead of her.

Just Me said...

Happy birthday, Steph!!! Great pics. What an awesome cake, too!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, enjoy these little girl birthdays! Believe me, time does fly!
Hugs,
Thena

Michelle said...

OMG! That is such a cute story about the fish! I gave my kids one once and you know what they named it?!! "WHALE"! LOL! How funny is that?! My youngest still remembers it to this day her "whale"! LOL! Cute party too! I miss mine being young enough to have parties like that! At 15 boys are the best decoration apparently! LOL! UGH! Trade ya?!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails