Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First day of school!


I interrupt the never ending Disney novel to bring you this very important post:

As of 8:20 this morning I now have a third grader (how???) and my little teeny tiny baby is in KINDERGARTEN!!! Woe is me.

Not only is she in school now, but she lost her very first tooth 2 days ago. It changed her baby face into a big kid face in the blink of an eye.

That's too many changes in such a short period of time for this mommy.

:(




Check out the missing tooth!!!







2 comments:

Colleen said...

good grief they're adorable. loving the bright colorful outfits! Enjoy this year... it'll be over before you know it. I know you'll make the most of it. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love them sooooo much!

Thank you, thank you!

Love,
Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails