Saturday, September 5, 2009

July 4th, 2009

Yep....just slightly behind on posting these pictures. Don't judge. It's not like it's September or anything!

Actually, I thought I posted these and when I looked back I realized I didn't. So, here they are in all their glory.

We went to Ron's parent's house for a BBQ on the 4th and it was a fun day of eating, swimming and looking at Jen's cutie face. Steph finally got the nerve up to jump off the diving board after watching Jen do it over, and over, and over......

After the party we went to Memorial Park in Pottstown to catch some fireworks. We parked on the side of the road and got some blankets out and laid in the bed of the pick-up truck to see the show. It was really cool!

Some shots of my dare devil Jenny jumping right at her Uncle Chris with no fear. She's crazy and I love it!






Check out that form!!!



Then it was Steph's turn. First she went off the side of the pool, then she finally got brave and went off the diving board. YAY Stephanie!!





Jen "helping" daddy play a game of horseshoes.




That's all for now. We're surprising the kids and taking them to Hershey Park today.

Have a great Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Do we have a future olympian in our family???? How great is she! And our Steph. I love her. She's so like me.

Love,
Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails