Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Quick post........

There are 2 very important things that are going on in the world today that you should be made aware of:

#1 - Unless you live under a rock then you already know what a hugely important day in history this is for our wonderful country - the inauguration of the first African American President, Barack Obama. Personally, I feel he is bringing a sense of hope for people during this rough economic time, and I prey that he is able to help make things better for all of the people who are currently struggling to make ends meet. This feels like a good day.

And more importantly.....

#2 - My baby Jennifer turns 4 today! I can't believe how big she is and how fast the time went. She was just a toddler the other day.....what happened??? I hope the next 4 years slow down so that I can enjoy every second with my little angel who makes me smile and laugh even when all I want to do is be grumpy. Happy Birthday Button, mommy loves you to the moon and back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday, Jenny!!! I hope you're enjoying some cake & ice cream!

Just Me said...

Happy Birthday, Jennifer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails