Life always gets in the way of fun! I completely forgot that my buddy Marlene tagged me a few days ago and that I was supposed to tag 6 other people and write 6 random facts about myself. Oops. Sorry Marlooney!!!!
Well......since I don't think 6 people even read my blog (a big HELLO to the 2 of you out there who do frequent me here), I figured I would just make this an open tag for anyone interested and ask whomever stumbles upon this to post 6 random facts about themselves in my comments section. I would *love* to learn more about all of you!!!!
So....here goes my 6 random facts:
1. I was once paralyzed from the waist down for an entire day.
2. I joined the Air Force when I was 17 years old and I made marksman on the machine gun while in basic training. (And I have a ribbon on my uniform to proove it!)
3. I cannot eat throat lozenges. They make me gag and want to throw up. If I smell a throat lozenge that someone else is eating, I turn and run the opposite direction.
4. I am hypoglycemic (bad) and am considered 10% disabled by the military because of it.
5. When I was in high school I got MVP of the girls swim team the first (and only) year that I swam.
6. I have a crazy strong pinky toe that I have complete control over. I can pick things up with it and pinch people with it if they get on my nerves.
So...there you have it. My 6 random facts. I will leave you with a couple of recent pics of my 2 crazy kiddo's......