Friday, September 24, 2010

Blogs

Some of you may know that I have 2 blogs.

This one here that I neglect just slightly which is supposed to be more of a blog for family and friends (and myself) to keep up with what goes on in our day-to-day lives and to share pictures of the kids. I also used to post the scrapbooking layouts that I made on here. Emphasis on used to.

Then I started another blog last year called funsize creations (that I neglected WAY MORE than this one) which was supposed to be about all things crafty. Problem is that I just kept posting everything here because, well....I'm lazy.

There. I said it.

But I have seen the error of my ways and I have decided to stick with the plan.

From now on this blog will be pictures and posts all about my family and my kids while funsize creations will house pictures and content related to my crafty endeavors including all of my sewing items, scrapbooking, art journaling, as well as any updating we do to the house (I have TONS of that kind of stuff to share from the last few months. We've been BUSY!).

So basically what I'm saying is that if you read this blog I would love it if you would hop over to my other one and become a follower, or add me to your reader, or your favorites, or your bookmarks, or whatever you do to keep up with your blogs.

I promise not to neglect it as bad as before.

:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails