Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Say what???

Jennifer came up to me yesterday and told me this:

"Johnny place cup 8 picked apples and made applesauce. Can we make our own applesauce too?"

I said..."Who?"

She said "Johnny place cup 8."

I was stumped. I had no idea what she was saying. I asked her to say it again.

She said it reallllllllly slow this time.

"Johnny. Place. Cup. 8. Mommy".

That's when I figured it out.

She was saying Jon and Kate plus 8.

Oh the money I would give to be inside of Jen's little world for just for 15 or 20 minutes......

3 comments:

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

BA Dissertation

Anonymous said...

LOL! Luv it! Reminds me of Daniel and the Farmer John cheese.

Love,
Mom

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

Dissertation writing services

Related Posts with Thumbnails