Friday, December 11, 2009

Pumpkin carving - 2009

Yep. I'm a little late on this one. So without further ado.....

This year the girls enjoyed carving the pumpkins that we had picked at the patch and Steph did most of the poking and carving on her own pumpkin. Jen was what I would call "less than impressed" by the entire process and didn't like scooping out the goo one bit. She did it for about 6 minutes then looked at me and said, "I'm done."

And that was that.

Here are a few pics of the fun.....



Oh she looks happy here alright, but don't let the cuteness fool you. This was the first scoop of the goo and a split second before she realized that it was nasty.



See....here she is showing me her perfectly clean hand alongside her gooey other hand. This was a split second before she walked out on us to watch a movie instead. Good times folks, good times.


As you can see the goo didn't bother Steph one bit.


Daisy got in on the action. I think she liked the goo. Or maybe it was the face. Yep....I think it was definitely the face.



After some carving and a tiny bit of gagging from goo disgust, they painted a few of the smaller pumpkins. This was an activity that Jen could sink her teeth into so she decided to grace us with her presence again.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails