Wow....I really am a total slacker. I can't believe it has been weeks since my last post. Where has the time gone??? We have been busy here with all sorts of various things so this post will be all about playing "catch up" and may be a bit all over the place:
1. My one year blog-iversary snuck up on me (it was February 5th). I really can't believe it has been a year since I sat down on a whim, created a Blogger account, and posted my first post. I started this blog as a way to capture memories about my kids that I knew I wouldn't want to forget, as a way to share all of my layouts and crafting creations, and as a way to keep friends and family in other parts of the country up to date on our daily lives without sending individual e-mails to everyone. I think I have accomplished all of that so far and I look forward to another year of sharing!
2. School has been eating.away.at.my.patience. I am so close to being finished (just 6 more classes/one year to go) but I am getting so tired of it. I really dislike having schoolwork on top of a full-time job on top of kids on top of EVERYTHING ELSE. I won't stop. I will finish. But I will be bitter about it till the very end!!!
3. Ron suprised me a couple of weeks ago with a brand new camera!!! Here is my new Nikon D80 (taken by my equally loved and adored Nikon D40 which will forever hold a special place in my heart but will alway be known as a bit of a pain in my a$$ for the whole "Oops....I don't autofocus. Didn't anyone tell you?" incident.) Loving this new camera and was so happy to be able to take a bunch of pics of my friend Jen's newborn baby boy with it just a few weeks ago. Below are a few of those shots.
4. A few recent layouts from the January issue of SNR.
5. BIG news coming in my next post. Stay tuned!!!